Stiilne luksus Tallinna vanalinnas
Lisainfo: TV, lift
Köök: külmik, köögimööbel
Sanruum: dušš, vann, wc ja vannituba eraldi
Küte ja ventilatsioon: keskküte, õhksoojuspump, põrandaküte, kamin
Side ja turvalisus: valvesüsteem paigaldatud, trepikoda lukus
Ümbrus: meri lähedal
Pikk 36 house and its location is one of the prime areas in Tallinn and Old Town. The building itself dates back from 16th century with few changes added in during the later periods. The whole building went through a massive renovation only 5 years ago with the help of internationally awarded architect company Velvet, who was in charge of the renewed outlook and layout of the apartments. Only best quality materials have been used in this superb residential building. Important historical sites are few hundred meters away and the colourful neighbouring buildings and their beautiful courtyards have several nice restaurants and cafes for you to step in. This part of the 800-year old Tallinn Old Town is the more residential-friendly area as the most popular bars and after-hour places are all located at the other side of the Old Town.
This apartment in Pikk 36 is a penthouse on two floors. All small details, colours, furnitures, staircase and lighting have been carefully planned to create a modern yet classical atmosphere.
Downstairs you may find a living room, kitchen, master bedroom and a very spacious bathroom, plus a housekeeping room, where all machinery is hidden behind closed doors, yet easily reachable. Stylish staircase leads you to the second floor where there are two more big bedrooms and a bathroom. The view from the windows could not be better. You will be above all the Tallinn Old Town red roofs and from the windows of the second floor, you can even catch a glimpse of the sea. Modern double layer windows guarantee that no noise from the streets or neighbourhood disturb your sleep. Bathrooms have floor heating and all rooms have their own air conditioning units.
There is plenty of parking space always available on the streets just outside the building. As an extra plus you have the right to build a small balcony leading from the first floor and enjoy your morning coffee outside with a view over the historical Old Town.
- ~ 720 m Tallinna Lasteaed Mudila
- ~ 740 m Tallinna Kiisupere Lasteaed
- ~ 840 m Kalamaja Lasteaed
- ~ 860 m Lasteaed VURR
- ~ 860 m Eralasteaed Garant
- ~ 940 m Tallinna Mürakaru Lasteaed
- ~ 1 km Lasteaed Aviv
- ~ 1.1 km Lasteaed Kelluke
- ~ 1.2 km Tallinna Lasteaed Sipsik
- ~ 160 m Püha Miikaeli Kool
- ~ 260 m Tallinna Vanalinna Täiskasvanute Gümnaasium
- ~ 260 m Gustav Adolfi Gümnaasium
- ~ 480 m Eesti Kunstiakadeemia
- ~ 590 m Tallinna Toomkool
- ~ 610 m EELK Usuteaduse Instituut
- ~ 670 m Tallinna Balletikooli üldharidusklassid
- ~ 680 m Tallinna Reaalkool
- ~ 680 m Tallinna Kesklinna Põhikool
- ~ 400 m Mere puiestee 104A 104B 106 106A 106C 114 115 150 160 173
- ~ 400 m Linnahall 1 2
- ~ 400 m Ahtri 2 66